Monday, December 15, 2008

[illustration] GokuJournals background


Above is the 2007 Winter background I drew. The winter was cold and I was missing my love one who looking forward to visit the UK. Our hearts were separate in a far distance and I wish my love can be fly over the ocean and reach your heart.


The first illustration I did for GokuJournals. It is to record the journeys and things that happen on me in the UK. The illustration is based on the legendary story "Journey to the West". In this illustration, I have mix up modern elements and the traditional characters to show the similarity between the story and I. Buddha represents knowledge and intelligence that I prepare to gain from the Western Country; Little monkeys represent my family and friends who I'm going to miss them a lots.

No comments: