Wednesday, December 17, 2008

[Design] Malaysia Independence Day Backdrop

Backdrop of Malaysia Independence Day in Sunway Pyramid shopping center is one of my project during my working days in The One Academy. The brief needs me to produce a backdrop that promote Malaysia Independence day and a children craft festival event which held by Da Vinci children drawing center. I did two different version for the client to choose.


Version 1
Wao is a craft that can represent Malaysia art and culture. Therefore, I make it as the core element in the backdrop to spread my client message to the audiences. In addition, others supportive elements such as shadow puppet and Chinese dragon show the multi races in Malaysia.


Version 2
The second version is to express the 49 years on Malaysia renovation and cultural. We have the multi races and different cultural background, yet we are living in a peaceful country.

No comments: